Friday, May 6, 2011

A Field Trip to the Farm

Swingin
Peter
Breast is best
Greta
Greta and Jack bottle feed the babies
Jack
Green
Corn
Corny
Greta's class

Greta greets Gracie


The farm was fresh with new babies and little preschoolers. I was so thrilled to go with Greta and Jack and her class on their first school field trip. The class was so good. I just couldn't get over how sweet they all were to one another and how well they minded. They walked in a line behind Mrs. Cowden like little ducklings.

Deanna Rose is one of my very favorite places. It is a treat to go and share the farm with my kids. I love the fresh air and farm noises. The cows were going crazy - like, milk me, already! Greta loved seeing the dairy cow get milked. She said, they put a hat on his horns and the milk came out into the bucket. It was vanilla.



No comments: