Monday, May 9, 2011

The Cows Have Come Home










We got to go to a cool birthday party at Faulkner's Ranch in Lee's Summit. Jackson is a cutie in Greta's class and he was celebrating 4 years of fun last weekend. We had such a great time feeding the goats with a cup on a conveyor belt that took food up to goats waiting in a tree house. We rode a sweet pony named Sandy and we milked a fake cow, yelled Ye haw, and mosied about.

I am digging the fun birthday parties that we have gotten to go to. I love how excited the kids get. We should all be so excited about birthdays. These kids are funny together. They were mostly classmates in preschool and I am not sure they all know it. Sometimes Greta comes home and tells me there is a new student named so and so...and they have been in her class since the beginning. How's that for paying attention in school? Greta said Jackson was her boyfriend. I asked her what that meant. She looked at me with a straight face and said he talks to her sometimes. They are friends. And, he is a boy. So true.


No comments: