Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas Party

I get to dress up tonight and go to VML's holiday party at the Uptown Theater! I love, more than anything in the world, being home with my babies, but I don't get to feel glamorous as often as I used to. Here is my dress.....





I am so excited. We have our loving baby sitter, Emmy, coming over to eat with the kids and watch Wall-E and play in the new playroom. Greta is so excited to dance with Emmy (she is a ballerina) and Jack, too. I just hope I remember how to go to a party! Let's hope I can restrain myself from cutting up someone's steak or wiping their face. Let's hope I can still walk in heels! (It has been 4 years!) The last time I wore them I was about 8 months pregnant with Greta and it was also at VML's holiday party. By the time we left, my feet were swollen, my stupid crotch of my maternity stockings was sliding down to my knees and I had lost my sense of balance. I bet it looked like Greta was on her way out the way I sauntered through the door. I hope they were all drunk and don't remember! I hope I give them a different impression this year!

But who cares about them, I am going to have an absolute ball!

No comments: