Thursday, May 20, 2010

Time Flies

Miss Greta has known her numbers and letters for over a year, and we are moving on to telling time. She is fascinated with clocks and went air born when we were in Austin and the digital clock in the hotel room was lit green instead of red like the one in our room. We can sit for minute upon minute telling each other what numbers we see and, "what time is it now?" Last night Greta made me laugh...

She said, "The number 9 is my favorite but I am also scared of it. Yes, it scares me, that number 9, but I like it the best." Numbers, stop moving!" She asked me to hide the clock so the numbers would stop moving. What a funny little one she is.

Greta will attend preschool next fall! Oh my heart, I hope I don't miss her too much. I have loved having her with me and having so many moments to share and learn with her. Numbers, stop moving!

No comments: