Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Taking first steps!


Taking first steps!, originally uploaded by DerekandRebecca.

I know I am a big dork in this video. I am even worse every time I watch it and I am so glad you can't see me. I have such mixed emotions. This little man is determined to grow up as fast as possible and I love him so much and am so excited for every little milestone; but it is evident to me that while I am crying over new teeth coming in that I would rather him just stay small forever. But, he walks now. He is on his way.

And, Greta is a superhero as you can see in the video. She has yet to disclose which superhero, but she has a cape and knows Super Grover. After every bath she keeps the house on Dearborn safe from all foe. Maybe Jack is aspiring to be her crime fighting partner...He has many onsies as a prerequisite.

1 comment:

The Kazmaier's said...

Woooooohooooo! GO JACK!!! I'm so impressed little man. You are moving early and fast! :-) WOW!!!