Monday, December 19, 2011

Well, Hi there, Five




















The little sweetie is 5! She wanted a Lalaloopsy party, and that was no surprise. We reserved the party room at Ben and Jerry's and invited all those we love to party with. It was a sugar cone party, so the littles got to sample flavors in itty bitty cups, and then help make a waffle cone followed by a tour of the deep freeze. They got to dip a sugar cone in chocolate and sprinkles and then eat their favorite flavor scooped into it. I made chocolate and vanilla cupcakes with buttercream frosting and fondant buttons. We had sparkling juice and mini lalaloopsies to take home. Little miss was so happy and so pleased to have this birthday. It was an event for me. I love this little lady and, like all mammas of their own, I am sure, I could go on and on about her. So much potential and love and sweetness in these little ones. We are blessed to have them in this world. Greta has made my world so much more beautiful. We laugh so much and bless her little heart, we sometimes cry together, too. I wonder where she will go and how many she will touch. I hope her friends count as high as her lalaloopsy collection. I wish the world for her this birthday and every one after.

No comments: