Wednesday, June 22, 2011

About a Boy















I know it seems like most of the things I write about are of Greta and her new adventures like school and dance and play dates and all that good stuff. And, Jack just tags along and plays along. I hope I have mentioned how good he always is while Greta is in her dance class and we wait in the lobby of the studio. Well, he is so good. He sits on my lap and works over a box of raisins or he plays quietly with the ipad on my lap. He is polite and patient and I always thank him, but I rarely write about it.

We had a day just for Jack. We took him to meet and ride Thomas the Train - Jack's personal favorite. This boy was so so excited. He beamed and craned his neck when we got to Baldwin City and he heard the whistle. He saw steam in the air and squealed. We walked through the grounds, saw all kinds of mini train sets in tents, ducked into a tent to watch a Thomas movie while a rain shower passed overhead. We met Sir Topham Hat and we rode Thomas! And, a little two and a half year old said, "Nank you Dah-dee. Nank you."


1 comment:

The Kazmaier's said...

So cute! Nick is still in love with Thomas...although pirates continue to reign!