Saturday, August 17, 2013

Lego my Day!

Happy first day of Home School! We woke when we wanted. (6:30 is our number....this is unfortunate when you have no where to be.)  We ate breakfast and dressed for the day.  We ran over to a friends to say hello, and then to a park to play.  We smelled roses in the rose garden and then went for lunch at Planet Sub.  And, then we met Daddy at LEGO LAND!  

It's a stretch!

What big eyes you have, Greta!

We're not in Kansas anymore.

In the county of the land of Oz.

Be gone before somebody drops a house on you, too!

Watch out for flying monkeys 

Now we're back in Kansas

Beautiful plaza lights, we are always glad to see you.

So, it was really fun. The kiddos had a ball. They felt special and I want that for them.  I see many days of finding many cool things in our future.  I am so happy to be a part of something so awesome - my kid's and what they discover in this world.

No comments: