Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A Friend Indeed

For Christmas, my thoughtful husband, Derek, gifted me a set of therapy grade essential oils and a diffuser.  I have been living in a home spa.  I have been taking quiet time and reflecting.  Derek has taken extra steps to play with the kids and let me breathe.  I am so grateful to him for his help and support.  He has saved me.

My favorite thing to do is draw a hot bath, close the door, turn off the lights and soak with my diffuser near.  It gives off soothing light and the oils are so relaxing.  My favorite bath, however, was quietly interrupted by the door opening, and a glass of champagne sliding in.  The door closed.  Moments later, the door quietly opened once again, and an ice bucket with the bottle appeared.

I love that man.

No comments: