Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Home in the Summertime

For many many mornings I have stayed home with my babies. So many mornings have gone by that they are no longer babies.  So many mornings have gone by that I sometimes forget to see how lucky I have been to have this special time with Greta and Jack.  Long mornings in jammies are my favorites - no big plans, no big rush.  Once Greta started Preschool we lost a few of those mornings because we had to brush hair, dress and run out the door.  A schedule is great, but sometimes slow mornings are best.




This is a cat fort.  Mimsy is in there and I checked to make sure she was not squished.  She liked the privacy, but thought it was a tad claustrophobic.



This is a cave where the abominable snowman lives.  He has a nasty voice, but is nice.  That is just how he talks.  And he is surprised to have company.  - Greta




This is the picture of a lazy morning.



These are our mornings. I hope they go by slowly.

No comments: