Friday, March 14, 2014

Melting is Not an Option


 I assisted Laurel, who is Blue Bunny's Ice Cream Stylist.  I love making ice cream treats - especially the kind that don't melt!

As the saying goes, when it rains, it pours.  The past month jobs came my way like crazy and I took them in stride. But I missed my kids, and I missed teaching. I think that is the best way to find you are doing the thing you should be doing. I love ice cream, but I love ice cream eaters more. I am excited to be home schooling and I am so excited about all of the fun things we are planning...and the lazy days we are planning on doing nothing. Spring break is upon us and I noticed buds on the trees yesterday.  Soon we will be running through sprinklers and licking our chocolate fingers after eating the kind of sandwiches that DO melt. It makes me smile just thinking about it!

No comments: