Wednesday, July 31, 2013

whoops! See ya, July!

I seem to have lost July. It was unintentional and I am very sorry to have no record of whatever we did.  It was all good.

I know there were cooler days.
I know there were friends and ice creams and parks.
I know there were fireflies and late bedtimes.

I know I worked several food styling jobs for AMC, and for Mc Donald's!
I know I have grown in many ways as a mamma this month...and even though I lost July, I just might have found myself....

A big decision was made in our home.

We are going to homeschool our kiddos.

(Loud Record Scratching Noise)

This decision is so right. I felt so good locking it in. And, for the record, it doesn't mean that we think any less of parents and their precious children that are in the public school system, or even private schools.  It means that we are ready and willing to fine tune our kids education to their needs, and this is such a hard thing to do in a class of 20....or more.

I always wanted to be a teacher.

Don't be tardy to the party!

No comments: